Gives low-income adults age 60 and older a $50 supply of coupons to shop at the local Farmer’s Market, allowing them to enhance their food resources with fresh, locally grown vegetables and fruit. This program includes coupons that can be used at the Helena Farmer's Market.
How to get help:
Farmer's Market Coupons are distributed annually in June at our 1616 Lewis Street Pantry. To be eligible for Farmer's Market Coupons, recipients must be at least 60 years of age and under the income guideline set at 185% of the federal poverty level.
Coupons can be used to purchase:
- Montana Grown Fruits & Vegetables
- Montana Grown Cut Herbs
- Montana Produced Pure Honey (Non-flavored)
- Must be 60+ years of age
- Must be a Resident of Lewis & Clark County
- Monthly income from all sources must be less than:
- $1,815 for a household of one
- $2,456 for a household of two