- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cucumber, diced (peeled if you prefer)
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 bunches of parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, halved (optional)
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- Optional: Add 1 cup crumbled feta
Prepare the quinoa:
In a saucepan, add the quinoa along with 1 ½ cups water and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a low simmer, and cover with a lid. Cook for 20 minutes, turn off heat, fluff with a fork, and let sit covered for another 5 minutes before using. This step can be done ahead of time. It’s best to let the quinoa cool down before using it for the tabbouleh.
Make the dressing:
Whisk together all of the salad ingredients in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, combine the all of the ingredients and toss well. Let sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to combine nicely before serving.