Shop the Pantry
Asking for help can be hard. Every person who comes through our doors for food will be treated with dignity and respect. Getting help is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Visit the pantry during operating hours with a photo I.D. and a second form of ID.
- Check in at the front desk. A trained volunteer or staff member will help you complete a short intake form. All your information will be kept confidential.
- A volunteer will briefly explain how to shop our pantry. Grab a cart, shopping list (based on family size) and start choosing food to nourish your family.
- Full Shop
Provides customer access to all pantry food items one time per month. Full Shop provides a three-day supply of food – including milk, eggs, meat and peanut butter – based on family size.
- Half Shop
Additional weekly access to perishable food items (bread, produce, etc.) only. Half shop is meant to supplement other food sources.
In order for customers to participate in these programs, they must present the following to our intake team at any Helena Food Share site:
- A household member must bring in a picture ID and (for the first visit only) document(s) with a social security number on it for all household members.
- A picture ID must be shown each time monthly groceries are requested.
- There are no age and/or income restrictions.
Please contact our team by calling (406) 443-3663 if you have additional questions. Thank you!